Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The First Post

For those of you who know me no description is necessary.

For those of you who don't, I'm BobaFett2 (BF2) for short.

I'm the Head Administrator of Frost and Flame Academy as well as a contributor for Yugioh Wikia. I play on Dueling Network.


I post on Pojo in the Collectors Forums.

I'm a huge Yugioh fan. I've traded through the mail with a lot of people.

I enjoy skill Decks and do not enjoy Stun Decks. I'm a pretty good duelist. I play in real life with Gladiator Beasts among other Decks. I love Plant Synchro, especially Glow-Up Bulb. I invented the cheaper Psychic-Plant variant (which doesn't use Tour Guide and is more Synchro-Focused). I am not a budget player, but neither am I one who plays with full Tier 1 decks. I can afford them, but the cost is too high and I'd rather not spend tons of money on a card that will probably be hit.

I have some skill with graphic design. But not a lot. Same goes for programming.

And in the words of the immortal Monty Python's Flying Circus's John Cleese...
And now for something completely different

As for the blog itself...

I will be posting as regularly as I can about the game, be it the banlist, the meta, interesting decks, cards, or investing. That will be all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment